| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tarko-Sale in February is very cold at -24.3 °C (-11.74 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A paltry 19.8mm (0.8in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 6:59 long and the longest day is 10:05 long with an average length of 8:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Tarko-Sale February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Tarko-Sale, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Tarko-Sale:
- Cape Kamennyj, Russia - 439.2 kms (272.9 miles) NNW
- Hoseda-Hard, Russia - 862.3 kms (535.8 miles) WNW
- Salekhard, Russia - 539.2 kms (335.1 miles) WNW
- Pecora, Russia - 967.1 kms (600.9 miles) W
- Berezovo, Russia - 621.4 kms (386.1 miles) W
- Njaksimvol', Russia - 877.1 kms (545 miles) W
- Surgut, Russia - 461.8 kms (286.9 miles) SSW
- Hanty-Mansijsk, Russia - 615.6 kms (382.5 miles) SW
- Ivdel', Russia - 995.8 kms (618.8 miles) WSW
- Levsi, Russia - 855.9 kms (531.8 miles) SW
- Tobolsk, Russia - 905.2 kms (562.5 miles) SW
- Tara, Russia - 910.2 kms (565.6 miles) SSW